8/18/2013

VANNESS WU MARRIAGE

OHMYGOD! IT'S SHOCKING! VANNESS WU GOT MARRIED!

So shocked when I heard this news for the first time! I never know that he will got married this month kkkkk.You can read the complete news in the article on the bottom.

Oh gee! no wonder how shocked I am! kkkkk. Actually the most interesting thing is I opened vanness's weibo the day before I know this news, but I didn't notice anything since I thought that photo is just a photo that he re-post because of his birthday. And I didn't noticed anything because I don't understand chinese very well kkk.

I was too focus on my boys meeting with him on August 10th. I think siwon has congratulate him personally in Taiwan.

Tau kalo vanness udah nikah aja shock nya begini gimana kalo siwon ya? tiba tiba nikah gitu? wkwkwkwk

Congratulations Vanness Wu and Arissa Cheo! God bless your marriage! Hope you guys be blessed by a cute kid quickly! Have a great marriage!^^~~~


Vanness Wu to marry Singaporean girlfriend


Vanness Wu to marry Singaporean girlfriend

The Taiwanese singer-actor files for Notice of Marriage with Arissa Cheo
The 35-year-old confirmed the news in a post on Chinese microblogging site Weibo, saying that the couple filed their Notice of Marriage in Singapore on August 9: “We hope to share the good news with all of our friends, and we hope to get everyone’s blessings”.
Wu also received congratulatory messages from celebrities on Weibo, including Singaporean singer JJ Lin, Taiwanese singer Jam Hsiao and Meteor Garden co-star Barbie Hsu. According to the Registry of Marriages, the couple’s marriage can only take place 21 days after and within three months of the date the Notice of Marriage is issued.





No comments:

Post a Comment