4/23/2014

[UPCOMING DRAMA] YOU ARE ALL SURROUNDED

WOW~ it has been a very very very long time since i posted here right? kkkk i'm sooooo busyto prepare my national exam! But! I still watch Three Days btw! Three days is park yoochun's new drama that has been airing until now. It only has 16 episodes. And this is the last week :( The story is FREAKING cool actually. But the politics is.... Ohmygod. If you don't like politics too much, this drama won't be very interesting for you. I watch this drama just because of yoochun haha!

OKAY! BACK TO YOU ARE ALL SURROUNDED.

Still remember or even miss Gu Family Book? You miss Gu Family Book or Choi Kang Chi? WOAH. I miss kang chi XDD. No, guys. I miss Lee seung gi! Lee seung gi is back with the sbs wed-thurs drama called "YOU ARE ALL SURROUNDED" It supposed to air next week and replace three days, but due to the ferry accident that is really heartbreaking :"( , it postponed. But, postponed is okay! Lee seung gi won't act as a gumiho here but, as a Police Officer! Waw! Can you imagine how cool he will be!? Weweweeww~~ The rising star in this drama is not only Lee Seung Gi, but
Cha Seung Won
Go Ara , and
Ahn Jae Hyun!!

I LOVE SBS! After YOU WHO CAME FROM THE STARS, THREE DAYS, AND THEN YOU ARE ALL SURROUNDED. MY BIASES ARE QUEUING! HAHAHA

Okay, here's just some promotional photos that I like. I hope I can write the review about this drama....

Enjoyy~~

Stellen.






No comments:

Post a Comment